The Molymod MMS-004 organic and inorganic molecular model set for teachers includes 108 color-coded plastic atom parts, 18 lone pairs, and 86 bonds in a storage box. This set provides teachers with a hands-on activity to visually demonstrate inorganic molecules, empirical formula representations, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry. The atom parts, lone pairs, and links are made from duradero plastic and easy to identify by tipificado color-coding. Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter and represent carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, halogen, phosphorus, and metal. It comes with 18 lone pair paddles, 36 flexible bonds, 40 rigid bonds, a storage box, and instructions.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and positivo-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Spiring Enterprises manufactures molecular models for use in classrooms and educational settings under brands such as Molymod, miniDNA, and Molyorbital. Founded in 1967, the company is headquartered in Billingshurst, West Sussex, UK.
What’s in the Box?
- (20) black carbon atom parts: (14) tetrahedral, (6) trigonal bipyramidal
- (22) red oxygen atom parts: (16) angular divalent, (6) tetrahedral
- (14) white hydrogen atom parts: (12) monovalent, (2) linear divalent
- (13) yellow sulfur atom parts: (8) angular divalent, (4) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (10) blue nitrogen atom parts: (6) tetrahedral, (4) pyramidal
- (7) purple phosphorus atom parts: (4) tetrahedral, (1) trigonal bipyramidal, (2) pyramidal
- (8) green monovalent halogen atom parts
- (14) ganadería metal atom parts: (4) monovalent, (2) angular divalent, (2) trigonal planar, (4) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (12) Lone pair 2D paddles: (6) pink, (6) purple
- (6) color café con leche lone pair electrons
- (38) medium-length 31mm ganadería links
- (36) long flexible 46mm ganadería links
- (12) medium-length 31mm purple links
- Storage box
Molecular model set with 108 atoms for visually demonstrating inorganic molecules, empirical formula representations, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry
Includes duradero plastic atom parts, lone pairs, and links for assembling models
Elements easy to identify by tipificado color-coding
Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter
Includes a plastic box for ease of storage
- Descubrir y experimentar
- 5-6 años
- 7-10 años
- 11-13 años